31 Days 31 Drawings
Every October, artists all over the world take on the InkTober drawing challenge by doing one ink drawing a day the entire month. I created InkTober in 2009 as a challenge to improve my inking skills and develop positive drawing habits. It has since grown into a worldwide endeavor with thousands of artists taking on the challenge every year.
Anyone can do InkTober, just pick up a pen and start drawing.
1) Make a drawing in ink (you can do a pencil under-drawing if you want).
2) Post it on your blog (or tumblr, instagram, twitter, facebook, flickr, Pinterest or just pin it on your wall.)
3) Hashtag it with #inktober
I have some catching up to do, but I’m going to hop on for the fun 🙂
While I was thinking about #inktober I got to wondering what some of the other artists have been producing, so I rummaged around the internet to bring you some of my favorites:
1) “Death Takes a Break” by Studio Smugbug from Oregon, USA
2) “Capricorn” by Art of Caroline Jamhour